First Flight Cruisers Forum  

Go Back   First Flight Cruisers Forum > Club News and Announcements > News
Forum Home Gallery FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

News This should be your first stop!

Old December 24th, 2010, 04:08 PM   #1
USSVET

Default Uso response to our military care package pt 2

This is the letter that i just received from the President of the USO of Hampton Roads and Central Virginia:

Dear First Flight Cruisers:
On behalf of the USO of Hampton Roads we thank you for your donation itmes for the troop stocking stuffers. Our nine centers provided support for 500,000+ men and women during 2009. Donations , such as the one you made, make it possible for the USO of Hampton Roads to be that "home away from home" for our military men and women! Likewise, know that this donation will be put to good use in helping military family members-spouses,children and other loved ones who support and live the military lifestyle everyday.
Our gratitude is immense and our mission made stronger. The price of freedom is high and these men and women in our armed forces supply it for everyone. The USO is here to make their lives as comfortable as possible, so please encourage others to support the USO. Thanks for your generosity!

With Sincere Appreciation,

Bruce LeLonde,CPA
CAPT(Ret),SC,USN
USO of Hampton Roads and Central Virginia
President and CEO

I intend to frame this letter and make it available for all to see and display at the 2011 Shamrock Show, again, i would like to personally thank Bob Darden for traveling up here to drop off all the donations, Thank you again to all of First Flight for the donations! First Flight = First Class to me

Thank you again, this donation was right on time for the holiday season!

Ben
USSVET is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 31st, 2010, 07:08 AM   #2
05Roush
FFC President

Send a message via Skype™ to 05Roush

Ben, love the idea of framing and displaying! Thanks for taking care of the drop off!!

Anissa
FFC President
252-202-1054

"When I was a little girl, Barbie's head was the ball and her body was the bat."
05Roush is offline   Reply With Quote