First Flight Cruisers Forum  

Go Back   First Flight Cruisers Forum > Club News and Announcements > News
Forum Home Gallery FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

News This should be your first stop!

Old December 23rd, 2011, 11:16 AM   #1
USSVET

Default Dinner tonight at Mako Mikes

Just wanted to let the club know that myself and Lisa will be leaving for our new residence in TN at the beginning of the year. We would like to invite anyone that can make it tonight to Mako Mikes for dinner (no, we are not buying lol) If you are interested we will be meeting up there at 5:30. We look forward to seeing those that can make it. For those that cannot we just wanted to say that the past 4 years with the club has been nothing short of amazing memories, we are truly blessed to have friends such as First Flight and it is with bittersweet emotions that we must head out. We will always be thankful for the friendships we have made. From my first email to Anissa 4yrs ago asking her what the club was about to my first drive down there we fell in love with the area that you all call home. We hope that you will stay in touch with us as well and if you are ever in the TN area please let us know. Thank you again for everything!

Ben and Lisa
USSVET is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 24th, 2011, 03:30 PM   #2
DT/NoTime

Sorry to see you go Ben. There are just so many hours left at the end of the year, and we try to cram as many visits with friends and family as possible. There just wasn't time available to see you off. Best of luck in TN. I have a 1965 Malibu SS drag car in Greenville, Tn, that's awaiting it's turn to come to the beach. Best wishes for health and success for you and yours. It has been nice to get to know you. -Dr.Tom
DT/NoTime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 24th, 2011, 05:31 PM   #3
Bill190D

Was good to see ya'll before ya headed out! Be safe and Have a great Holiday!!!!!

Bill