PDA

View Full Version : new to the forum

camaross1
August 24th, 2010, 04:38 PM
HELLO, my name is terry abshire, i love CHEVROLET, its in my blood, i live in chesapeake ,va. ,deep creek area, i drive a 2002 camaro ss, with only 13k orig miles, and dynoed at 430rwhp, naturally aspirated LS1,manual 6 speed, with 4;10 gear, LS6 heads, comp cam 228/232 dur.@.600 lift,both sides and 112lsa, full stainless header system, with qtp cutout, switch in ashtray, no smoking please, im a 2 time cancer survivor, back to back, had lymphomia and then throat cancer, i wipped them both, thank GOD, but im all good.,,,,,,,,,,,,abby

DT/NoTime
August 24th, 2010, 05:26 PM
Well hello and welcome to the club. Congratulations on your triumphs over cancer and with your Camaro SS. Must sound pretty good with the cam upgrade! Always nice to see a few Bowties around here in the land of Blue Ovals! Nice car. We'll see you around. -DT

camaross1
August 24th, 2010, 05:48 PM
thanks DT, i posted a video of my bowtie on the vid section, check it out ,you can hear the car running, thanks again for the welcome,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,abby

70STANG
August 24th, 2010, 09:07 PM
Land of Blue Ovals? Seems we have just as many Bowties as Blue Ovals. What we need are more Mopars! Where are those guys? Bowties are always welcome Abby! Congrats on your health!!!! That's something to be thankful for for sure. Very nice SS.

camaross1
August 24th, 2010, 09:17 PM
thank you, GOD is good, im blessed to be here, and beable to drive a bowtie!!!!!!!!!! brian, is that right, nice to meet ya

DT/NoTime
August 24th, 2010, 10:27 PM
You're right Brian. It only seemed like there were more Fords. (Not that there's anything wrong with that.......) At least you and Eddy know that I like Fords too, and Mopars and Buicks and Lincolns, and Pontiacs, and Packards, and MGs, and Jags, Porshes, Alfas, Alright, any self propelled conveyance! -DT

69nova
August 25th, 2010, 08:02 AM
Its good to see another SS any time, welome welcome. Looking forward to meet you in person.:D

Conroy
December 16th, 2010, 02:31 PM
Hello and welcome to the forum.
I hope you will enjoy our company minneapolis auto repair (http://www.twincitiesautoservice.com/auto-service-in-minneapolis)and will get some useful tips and other value able information for yourself.. :)
Best Regards,
Ali.

OBX TA
February 19th, 2011, 05:27 PM
Nice looking SS with lots of goodies. Hmmm, maybe you could share a few HP tips for me. It's a not a bowtie or a blue oval, but I like it just the same. Welcome to the club//Bob.

Airhead
February 22nd, 2011, 01:41 PM
Welcome and we hope to see you out sometime!