PDA

View Full Version : Vic Wilson

05Roush
June 1st, 2010, 06:20 AM
As I'm sure many of you have heard by now, former FFC member Vic Wilson was in a terrible motorcycle accident a couple of weeks ago. As you can imagine, while he remains hospitalized the bills are mounting. His family has set up an account for him and his family at any BB&T location or donations may be mailed to:

Wilson Family Benefit Fund
P.O. Box 13
Grandy NC 27939.

His father is also setting up a website to follow his progress at www.victorsvictory.org (it's not currently active but keep checking back).

05Roush
June 8th, 2010, 02:30 PM
I know many of you have this information already...

"This morning (Sunday, June 6th) at approximately 4am Victor passed away to be with the creater our Godand Jesus Christ. Victor is now in heaven and another angel watching those who truly loved him. Vic will be missed as my best friend and my son.As I have been proud of Vic all his life. I shall remove Vics pages today as I want only to state truth to all.
Sonny"

" From Vics dad to all vic friends;
A memorial service for Vic will be held on Wednesday June 09 2010 at the Jarvisburg Church of Christ in Jarvisburg NC. The service will be at 2:30 in the afternoon. In leiu of flowers please send a donation to The Wilson Family Benefit Fund to assist with the care of Vics sons.

Donations can be made at any BB&T bank or sending check to
Wilson Family Benefit Fund
P.O. Box 13
Grandy NC 27939.

Twiford Funeral Homes, 405 East Church Street, Elizabeth City NC is assisting The Wilson Family. Condolences may be expressed to the Family at www.twifordfh.com

Again thank you all for your prayers.
Vics Dad and Mom"