PDA

View Full Version : Care package items

USSVET
May 24th, 2010, 09:17 PM
Just a reminder that we will be collecting all care package items at the meeting tomorrow night, please check out the link provided on the home page of items needed and please support this great cause, i look forward to seeing everyone tomorrow night and thank you in advance!:rockon:

Sponge60
May 26th, 2010, 05:23 PM
Thanks Ben for initiating this project. Perhaps we can do this again, giving even more items for the comfort of our friends in the military.

USSVET
May 27th, 2010, 11:50 AM
My pleasure Glenn, i will be boxing the items up tomorrow and sending them on their way, this is an instant morale builder thats for sure, i have been on the receiving end of more then one so i know first hand how important just a little gesture like this is, i truly appreciate everyones contributions!!:cheers:

USSVET
May 28th, 2010, 10:15 PM
FFC Family,
Just wanted to let everyone know that 4 boxes of "American care" were mailed today to Stacy, the donations totaled 58 lbs! and without a doubt will be well recieved by Stacy and our heroes that are currently deployed, i thank you again for your generous donations and we wish everyone a very happy Memorial Day weekend!

Ben and Lisa

70STANG
May 31st, 2010, 10:02 AM
That's great new Ben. We were happy to help with this effort. Here's hoping everybody, including our troops, has a safe and happy Memorial Day!

OBXCharterCaptain
May 31st, 2010, 10:32 AM
Ben...On behalf of our Granddaughter we want to thank you and everyone in FFC for their generous giving. Those young kids over there will know that a group of people here on the OBX haven't forgotten them. Thank You

05Roush
June 1st, 2010, 07:14 AM
Thanks for taking on the task of boxing and shipping! 58 pounds is WONDERFUL!! In addition to our great FFC members, a huge thank you to the Perry Toyota group for taking up a collection as well!! :cheers:

Airhead
June 1st, 2010, 10:17 AM
That is awesome news! Thanks Ben for taking care of it!

OBXCharterCaptain
June 13th, 2010, 02:04 PM
Our Granddaughter called us today to tell us that she received the packages YESTERDAY. She wants to thank each and every one of you for thinking of her and her "Runnin Roos". (thats the Sea Bee outfit she's in) Right now she is the most POPULAR girl on the base handing out all those goodies. Pat and I really want to thank all of you for your generosity. They expecially liked the personal notes on the cards. Thanks again....

that hot rod lincoln
June 13th, 2010, 04:52 PM
So glad we could be a small part of what is such an important endeavor. Hope we have the opportunity to do it again.