PDA

View Full Version : just joined the forum

2sixtysixs
May 22nd, 2010, 08:53 AM
HEY ya'll, Just joined the forum today. I have a 1963 chevy c10 thats fairly clean and two 66 mustangs, one of those is in the process of restoration, although slow progress. me and my wife live in Edenton and have met many of you. we mostly know the cars!! any way look forward to hanging out! later.

that hot rod lincoln
May 22nd, 2010, 03:14 PM
Welcome to the FFC community. We are always happy to meet and have new car people as members. We:welcome: look foreward to progress reports on your project and are always willing to provide assistance as able. Please keep in touch.

OBXCharterCaptain
May 22nd, 2010, 04:20 PM
Welcome to the FFC community. We are always happy to meet and have new car people as members. We:welcome: look foreward to progress reports on your project and are always willing to provide assistance as able. Please keep in touch.

:ditto:

Bill190D
May 23rd, 2010, 06:15 PM
Welcome! Glad to have ya on board!

Bill

70STANG
May 24th, 2010, 07:41 AM
Welcome. Your truck looks familiar, I think I may have seen you around. Look forward to meeting you.

05Roush
May 24th, 2010, 09:23 PM
Hey!! Happy to have you on the forums! Of course I know the truck well (great color!), you need to give us a run down on the two '66s! :rockon:

OBX TA
May 25th, 2010, 06:06 AM
Welcome to the club. Yes, your truck does look familiar. I think I was parked next to you at the Shamrock Show along the fence line?:rockon:

2sixtysixs
May 25th, 2010, 07:16 PM
Hey ya,ll thanks for the welcome, I,ve done quite a few shows with you guys,the 09 shamrock, columbia last year, and who knows how many more.
my two mustangs are both coupes and in rough shape, we've started on one,and so far have got the whole shell blasted and primed, It's gonna need floors, both quarters, and some other metal repairs, probably go with a 302, and stock body, I'll see if I can get some pics up.I'll do all the repairs in house and farm out the paint,but thats a long way out.later

obxladyDi
June 2nd, 2010, 12:06 PM
I have seen your truck. sweet!! welcome aboard!!