PDA

View Full Version : Cruise this saturday (4/03/10)

USSVET
March 30th, 2010, 08:53 AM
Good morning all,
Wanted to propose a cruise this Saturday basically along the same lines as the IHOP cruise that we did a month ago, meet up at the gas station on 168(maybe 10'ish?) and then cruise the back roads (or highways lol) to a place to eat and then maybe on to the park that we stopped at before in Eliz City? Just wanted to gauge the interest at this time but quick responses would be good, the weather is supposed to be perfect and there is no car shows etc going on this weekend due to the Easter holiday, please respond if interested and if you have a good idea as to where to stop and eat and a final destination.:rockon:

Thanks!
Ben

70STANG
March 30th, 2010, 05:39 PM
I agree Ben, a great day for a cruise. Unfortunately I have to work on Sat but I hope everyone else who is off will go, the forcast looks great! Have fun.

05Roush
March 30th, 2010, 10:19 PM
I'm in! Well... I think, anyway.

How about breakfast @ Cracker Barrel this time with a cruise maybe down Pungo way?? Just throwing out an option...

70STANG
March 31st, 2010, 12:54 AM
Good call, Pungo has some great roads!!! ;)

69nova
March 31st, 2010, 08:13 AM
weather is good why not take advantage of it, count me in:cool:

USSVET
March 31st, 2010, 02:14 PM
What about a cruise closer to the lunch hour and then ending maybe at Jenro's in the afternoon? I think it would be pretty cool to have a bunch of FFC'S "invading" that place!!! lol.

05Roush
April 1st, 2010, 05:44 AM
Any destination sounds good to me! Of course, it looks like I may have to work... :crying:

USSVET
April 1st, 2010, 09:48 AM
Don't think that there is enough interest at this point, i think folks have plans for this Easter weekend so i would respectfully like to cancel the cruise at this point, any objections? There looks to be quite a bit of car shows and events after we clear this weekend.!!!:):)

69nova
April 1st, 2010, 09:27 PM
yeah it was a good idea but:surrender: two or three is not realy the big group i was hopin for:crying: i will still be enjoying the weather though:cool:

70STANG
April 2nd, 2010, 01:29 AM
My Sat work schedule is still questionable, but if I don't work I will probably be going up to Jenros, maybe even some Pungo driving w/ my friend Andy. I'll touch base in case anybody is still going or wants to meet.

OBXRATROD
April 2nd, 2010, 05:54 PM
If the weather is good I may be up for a Cruise. We can stay local or maybe go to Jenros.

70STANG
April 2nd, 2010, 07:13 PM
I have to work for a while in the am but wouldn't mind a local cruise. PM me your cel and we can coordinate.

1QIK-SNK
April 2nd, 2010, 07:28 PM
I have to work for a while in the am but wouldn't mind a local cruise. PM me your cel and we can coordinate.

You guys ever do a evening cruise? Since I have to work every weekend I dont get to anything, but I like my job so it dont bother me. Just wondering.

Kerry