PDA

View Full Version : September Meeting - Elections

05Roush
September 16th, 2009, 10:59 PM
I'm not sure if it's well known that George has resigned as our President. Real life has taken over for him and he has stepped aside. We will be holding an emergency election to carry out a few positions until January.

The positions to be filled and those that have signed up to run are as follows:

President - Mike Tillett
Vice President -
Secretary -
One position on the Board of Directors - Kim Cox

If you would be interested in running for any of the above positions or would like more information on the duties associated with them, please let me know ASAP.

05Roush
September 23rd, 2009, 10:13 AM
I'd like to take a moment to recognize our wonderful members that have stepped up to the plate and have accepted positions with our club. A huge THANK YOU to:

James Howard, Glenn Rainey and Kim Cox!!

A quick run down of your club officers and board members are:

President - Mike Tillett
Vice-President - James Howard
Secretary - Glenn Rainey
Treasurer - Anissa Musick

Board of Directors and the committees they lead:

Car Show - Pat Watts
Public Relations - Di Watson
Events Coordinator - Brian Depedro
Sponsorship - Kim Cox
Raffles - J.T. Miggels

We have many projects in the air right now with our 3rd Annual Shamrock Show right around the corner and some pretty cool monthly events in the works. Help is always needed and appreciated! If you would like to offer your talents in any field, be sure to let one of these 9 members know!

Also, there are a few positions that are non-elected but we couldn't do what we do without their help.

Historian - Eddie Cox
Merchandising - Nora Lee Saunders
Website Design/Maintenance - Steve Healey

I'd like to point out that for the first time in the last 2 years... every position is FULL!! Thanks again to those that have offered their time! :clap:

Airhead
September 23rd, 2009, 03:59 PM
Thanks so much! I am really happy to be a part of this group and am looking forward to working to bring our events out into the Public.