PDA

View Full Version : New from Virginia

miamiknsfan
March 13th, 2009, 05:55 AM
I am from West Point, VA. Grew up coming to the Outer Banks on a regular basis to fish in Hatteras. My dad has distant relatives in Hatteras, the Conners.

I am member of Peninsula Mustang Enthusiast and I saw your site and I like to check out other Mustangs in the VA/NC area.

I have a 2008 Mustang GT AOD. I have had 4 past stangs but this is the first one I have done any Mods to and I am enjoying doing everything myself. So far the only item I have had done professionally is my rocker stripes due to them being a pain to line up and cut.

I notice there are some nice looking Mustangs in the membership and look forward to getting down that way to check them out. I attached some pics.

obxladyDi
March 13th, 2009, 10:09 AM
Look forward to meeting you! Are you going to make it down for the show tomorrow? Can't wait to see your ride.
Di

70STANG
March 15th, 2009, 12:47 PM
Great looking Stang! We look forward to meeting you and checking out your stang. We cruise the Hooters in Kitty Hawk every Tues pm. Hopefully you can make it one week. We also have many out of town activities that bring us up to VA. Keep tabs on our Events catagory for possible events you could join or meet us for. As you see, we have a number of Mustangs in our club but also many other very cool cars.

05Roush
March 16th, 2009, 09:27 PM
You have a very nice stang! I love the mods you've tackled so far. I look forward to seeing you at some events this season. Be sure to let us know if you make it down this way. :)