PDA

View Full Version : Board Meeting 2/23/2009

05Roush
February 11th, 2009, 06:13 PM
Monday 2/23/09; 6:30 pm @ Kelly's. With the show just around the corner, we could use as many members' input as possible. There is still much to do!!

DT/NoTime
February 12th, 2009, 09:53 AM
I'll try to be there. -DT

05Roush
February 21st, 2009, 07:16 AM
It would be great to have you DT! I hope you can make it. :)

Just a bump as a reminder... all are encouraged and welcome to attend!!

:bump2:

DT/NoTime
February 22nd, 2009, 06:00 PM
Well, I trailered the G.T.O. down and had to return promptly to the Land of Ice and Snow. I did get to see JT and Brad though. Sorry to have missed the rest of you. See you soon. -DT

05Roush
February 23rd, 2009, 11:05 AM
You will be missed DT, hope to see you on your next trip! :)

05Roush
February 23rd, 2009, 11:01 PM
Board Meeting Minutes - 2/23/09

A. CapSan Media will be helping us with the printing of the flyers.

B. We decided to order 150 show dash plaques and 75 for the poker run

C. JT presented the poker run logo which was approved.

D. We went through the pre-registrations already received and settled on a final count of 35 classes. This is up from the 27 we had last year.

E. It was decided to go with the same trophy format as last year.

F. The Retailers - an Adult Alternative band from Va. Beach has offered to play at our poker run as a donation to our charity. They will play from approx. 7 - 9 pm.

G. Coffee is being donated for the morning of the show by Southern Bean and Little Ceasars has agreed to donate 20 pizzas.

H. Proceeds from last Friday's concession stand were $174.00 which we may or may not have to donate 10% to the Freeman's Society. We're waiting on the final decision.

I. Pat gave an update on the pancake breakfast. The jobs for that day may be altered. Those that purchase a ticket will receive 3 pancakes and either 3 sausage links or 3 pieces of bacon.

J. Mike is waiting to hear back from our charity on how many volunteers will be on hand for the show and the pancake breakfast.

K. Route 66 PT Cruiser Club will be visiting the OBX 3/28 - 3/29 and would like to get together for a meal. Either a late lunch on Sat or breakfast on Sun. Mike is going to call and talk to their organizer.

L. Mike Kelly stopped in with an update from his end. They will be providing the trash cans/liners for the day of the show. He authorized use of further parking around back as well as removing a few railings from the fence in between the restaurant and the Dunkin Donuts parking lot. He'll also have the bar area open at 11:00 am, serving a limited lunch menu and serving alcohol. People will be able to take beer out of the restaurant for consumption in the parking lot in plasitic cups. He has also authorized our usage of the gray shed out back to store tables, chairs, etc. prior to the show to cut down on how much "stuff" we have to haul out there Sat. morning.

M. Banners will be made(simple text only) for parking areas(spectator areas), free coffee as well as NO PARKING signs for the residents behind the restaurant.