PDA

View Full Version : Forums update

05Roush
January 20th, 2009, 10:50 PM
We were able to update the forums today!! :clap: Over the next few weeks I'll be introducing new features. Today's new feature is "customizable profiles". If you go to "User CP" in the top blue bar, then click "Customize Profile" you can change everything from the font, color and information that your profile contains. You can add friends, leave public messsages for people, private message, see who has visited your profile page and even create photo albums!! :D

Take a look around, play with the customizing and give me some feedback. :)

I'll announce other new features here as they are introduced.

05Roush
March 20th, 2009, 05:10 PM
Did you know you can add/create photo albums within your profile? You can create up to 5... go to "User CP" > "Pictures and Albums" > "Add Album"

You can upload up to 5 at a time and each album will hold up to 60!

Enjoy!! :D

05Roush
March 20th, 2009, 05:46 PM
Social Groups...

If you look on the homepage(www.firstflightcruisers.com) > "Navigation" (on the left) under FFC Forums... you will see the 4th option down is "Social Groups". You can create a group about most topics(yes, there are a few that won't fly... we're all adults here so I'm sure you can figure out what they could be!). Feel free to create a group, join a group... whatever! It's just another place within our site to chat with those that are like-minded.

mongoose
August 21st, 2009, 12:17 AM
One word Outstanding!!!!!!!:rockon
mongoose