PDA

View Full Version : Officer/Board Member Elections

05Roush
January 2nd, 2009, 11:56 PM
It's that time again! More information will follow shortly about our first meeting of the new year. But I wanted to give you all a heads up that it's also election time. Of course there are many ways to help your club but if you're interested in running for any of the following offices, you need to let us know. Then I'll provide you with an office description to help you make your decision to run a bit easier.

For now, here are the positions and who is running:

President - George Wacker
Vice-President - Mike Tillett
Secretary
Treasurer - Anissa Musick
Board Member - Publicity - Di Watson
Board Member - Events - Brian Depedro
Board Member - Raffles/50-50 - J.T. Miggles
Board Member - Registration - Pat Watts
Board Member 5

:)

obxladyDi
January 6th, 2009, 03:14 AM
I would like to put my name in, to run for my board seat again.
Di

VOTE 4 DI

05Roush
January 6th, 2009, 10:32 PM
Yay!!!! :clap:

70STANG
January 7th, 2009, 07:26 AM
I would be interested in running for my board seat again and continuing w/ events coordination.

05Roush
January 7th, 2009, 07:33 AM
WooHoo!! Thank you much! :clap:

69nova
January 7th, 2009, 01:19 PM
i can tell your all to scared to run aginst me:smartass: so i will continue my impecable job

70STANG
January 7th, 2009, 03:13 PM
i can tell your all to scared to run aginst me:smartass: so i will continue my impecable job :laughat:

Pat Watts
January 9th, 2009, 10:04 AM
I would like to keep my seat on the board.

Pat

DT/NoTime
January 10th, 2009, 01:42 PM
I think those of you that have been involved are doing a nice job of keeping this club running smooth. Do the members require a vote or to be "second" by another club member? I'd try to get involved, but I know I'd miss most meetings, and it would not be fair to local members that could attend and do a better job. If a "second" is required, I'd like to second the incumbent candidates for re-election. Keep up the great work. -DT

05Roush
January 13th, 2009, 12:47 PM
Thank you for the kind words DT!! :)

We currently have one member running for most of the postions. Come on ya'll... we need more help running our club! 2 positions are wide open and there is nothing wrong with some friendly competition for the other ones! :p