PDA

View Full Version : Hello!

Johnny
October 22nd, 2008, 06:03 PM
My wife, Tammy, and I are members of the Chrome Pony Mustang Club and have been active since late August of this year. We've had a lot of fun going to events and meeting people with the different clubs. We really enjoyed meeting up with the FFC club at the cruise at the beach back in September, the CPMC show at OBX Harley, and then the cruise in at Wendy's. We hope to make it in one day to visit with FFC at Hooters in Kitty Hawk, too.

I'm glad to share any info. I have on events and there may be someting coming up in Elizabeth City on November 1st. I'll confirm this and share.

As for me, I'm a Child Protective Services Investigator in Pasquotank County and my wife is a RN at Albemarle Hospital. All our children have fur, waggy tails, and four legs. We have a 2006 Mustang Coupe and look to add another Mustang within the next three years or so.

Wishing everyone the very best,

Johnny Ikner
mustang_ike@usa.com

05Roush
October 24th, 2008, 10:18 AM
Hi Johnny!! Let me be the first to welcome you to our boards, we're very happy to have you on board!

Looking forward to doing more activities with the CPs... you all are a fun group! :D

Johnny
October 31st, 2008, 10:35 AM
Great to be here and share in the fun!

Johnny