PDA

View Full Version : NO more complaints

69nova
August 26th, 2008, 11:45 PM
i am realy sick of listening to all these complaints, i didn't know about this, when was that, why aren't we doin this, if you got problems get involved, come to the board meetings. i have no trouble most of the shows and cruises, and i'm at hooters damn near every tues. an i don't see my car on no shirt, and i don't have an worries, now we are going to have alot of stuff going on these next 2 moths i want to see some new faces, and we need to just haved a good time:singanddrink:

70STANG
August 27th, 2008, 04:26 PM
You all better do what he says, we really don't want what happened last time to happen again!

obxfishfuzz
August 27th, 2008, 06:23 PM
an where were you"70 Mustang fastback" ?
:loco:

69nova
August 27th, 2008, 09:05 PM
yeah i never felt a drop, yeah your one of the guys i count on to bring the old stuff out

DT/NoTime
August 27th, 2008, 11:32 PM
Hey '69, Nice Nova. DT

70STANG
August 28th, 2008, 08:12 AM
Would have been there but the radar REALLY looked like we were getting rain.

I'll be there this Sat! Who else?

69nova
August 29th, 2008, 08:48 AM
DT thanx for the love:rockon:, i'll be there sat

05Roush
August 29th, 2008, 12:14 PM
DT thanx for the love:rockon:, i'll be there sat

Yep, we'll be there too!! But I'm sure you expected that... ;)

As for the topic in the original post... betweens emails, this board and gaining information at cruises and meetings there isn't much more that can be done short of investing in some messenger pidgeons! :rolleyes: Don't stress over it, I've come to the conclusion that those that want to participate, will. We have activities to meet everyone's needs! :D