PDA

View Full Version : Membership Cards - Discounts

05Roush
May 28th, 2008, 09:45 AM
The membership cards are ready! Yeah I know... "took ya long enough!" ;) If you have not received yours as of yet, I will have them at all FFC events. You must pick them up in person as I am not mailing them(postage is rediculously high!)!

Here is the list of discount locations so far. If you know of(or have) a business that would like to participate, please let us know and we'll get you a form or stop in to talk to them. I'll add to the list as more businesses join in the fun!! :D

1. Andy’s of Columbia – 10% discount

2. Hooters of Kitty Hawk – 10% discount

3. New York Pizza Pub – (waiting for approval)

4. OBX Tint Workz – 15% discount

5. Rockauto.com – 5% discount
Discount Code: 7B34D5E602D9
Please enter this code in the ‘How Did You Hear about Us’ box to receive discount.
Expires: 07/04/2008(Working to have this extended)

6. Darrel’s(Manteo) – 10% discount

7. Subway(on the east end of the Walmart shopping center) – Free Drink with purchase of a 6” sub.

8. Tap Ins(Restaurant at the Sea Scape Golf Links; owned by our member; Brad Neal) – 10% discount

9. Mulligan's - 20% discount

10. Beach Road Grill - 20% discount

Please let us know here if you use your card at any of the businesses listed above and your experience.

OBX03GT
May 28th, 2008, 10:02 PM
Is that rest. called Teed up now? I thought when he took over it was gonna be called Tap Ins? LOL I dont actually mind what its called, the crew at the Kitty Hawk Napa eat there alot! Its QUICK and walking distance LOL!

05Roush
May 28th, 2008, 10:48 PM
Thank you... You're correct!! I was having one of "those" moments... :o oh hush Skip! :bump2:

obxfishfuzz
May 29th, 2008, 02:53 PM
I will leave it be!!!!!
:cop:

obxmush
May 29th, 2008, 10:37 PM
Who are you kidding skip, you never leave anything be!! :rofl:

Monster Keeper
June 2nd, 2008, 04:52 PM
It's OK Anissa....Skip is still thinking about his "K-knobs" LOL. Sorry Skip had to do it!:deadhorse:

obxfishfuzz
June 2nd, 2008, 05:48 PM
I here ya!!!! but they were GOOD yummmmmmmmm:bdance: