PDA

View Full Version : Hola from the North

yeldak99
April 20th, 2008, 12:21 AM
Been lurking for a bit, figured I'd introduce myself. Names Ron, From Ohio, VB by way of the military. I came down to the Kelly's show in March. Good stuff. I had the Flint Mica (gray) Scion, and my GF had the white one. Nice to meet y'all!:cheers:

05Roush
April 20th, 2008, 09:55 PM
Hi Ron!! So good to have you out of lurk-dom and posting! Welcome aboard!! :D

JDMdelirium
April 25th, 2008, 03:35 PM
I liked that gray scion. Where in Ohio are you from? I have A LOT of family from Marion.

yeldak99
April 26th, 2008, 08:42 PM
I liked that gray scion. Where in Ohio are you from? I have A LOT of family from Marion.

Ashtabula. Small town between Cleveland and Erie Pa. I prefer NC over both (I lived in Elizabeth City for a year awhile back).

1QIK-SNK
April 26th, 2008, 09:19 PM
I grew up in ohio(go blue). I lived 50 miles N. W. of dayton in a small town called Rossburg. Home of Eldora Speedway. Im sure you have herd of it.
I do NOT mis OH at all.

yeldak99
April 28th, 2008, 01:07 AM
I grew up in ohio(go blue). I lived 50 miles N. W. of dayton in a small town called Rossburg. Home of Eldora Speedway. Im sure you have herd of it.
I do NOT mis OH at all.

What is this Go blue stuff???? It is spelled bucks, not blue :nana: I've never heard of that place. I don't miss it either. I hardly ever go visit anymore.

1QIK-SNK
April 29th, 2008, 06:36 PM
all my freinds(in school) was a nut fan and i wanted to be different. i knew they hated blue so i went that way and never looked back. :bdance:

OBX03GT
April 29th, 2008, 09:42 PM
My wifes family is from Ashtabula county in Jefferson. Been there a couple times its pretty cool, small town. I went to that cheese place where all the Amish are NOW THAT was interesting LOL Good cheese though!!

yeldak99
April 29th, 2008, 09:47 PM
My wifes family is from Ashtabula county in Jefferson. Been there a couple times its pretty cool, small town. I went to that cheese place where all the Amish are NOW THAT was interesting LOL Good cheese though!!

My whole family is from Jefferson.

OBX03GT
April 29th, 2008, 09:58 PM
Crazy! Im from here the Outer Banks born and raised but like i said her family is from Jefferson. Them Amish folks dont like there picture taken, last summer i was up there and took this Amish guys picture when he was riding by on his buggy and man he yanked the reins and stopped that horses quick like and looked at me so pissed off!! I LMAO and took off for the car, i didnt know until my wife told me after the fact they dont like there picture takin. I thought i was gonna catch a beat down LOL Oh yeah there little beef sticks they make are awsome too! So where you live now?

JDMdelirium
May 3rd, 2008, 09:10 AM
Ashtabula. Small town between Cleveland and Erie Pa. I prefer NC over both (I lived in Elizabeth City for a year awhile back).

Yeah I've heard of it, never been there though. I'm going up to Marion this summer. And you prefer EC over those?! Haha...I suppose if they got new roads I wouldn't mind it so much.

yeldak99
May 7th, 2008, 10:52 PM
Crazy! Im from here the Outer Banks born and raised but like i said her family is from Jefferson. Them Amish folks dont like there picture taken, last summer i was up there and took this Amish guys picture when he was riding by on his buggy and man he yanked the reins and stopped that horses quick like and looked at me so pissed off!! I LMAO and took off for the car, i didnt know until my wife told me after the fact they dont like there picture takin. I thought i was gonna catch a beat down LOL Oh yeah there little beef sticks they make are awsome too! So where you live now?

VB for now... My girlfriend and I planned to move to NC this year, but with gas prices, its just not practical at this point..