PDA

View Full Version : Committee Meeting(s)

05Roush
April 16th, 2008, 09:18 AM
We'll be having our first committee meeting in preparation for the 2009 Shamrock Show Wednesday, April 30th.

Time: Gathering - 6:30 pm with a prompt start time of 7:00 pm.

This year's show was a huge success but with that success comes more hard work. The community is expecting great and wonderful things from us next year and let's face it... there are many areas for improvement! Our existing committee needs help in taking care of the details as well as adding some creativity.

We're looking to add some committee leads as well as gather a list of members that would be willing to take on some jobs in the planning stages. Our goal is to still have the show run on it's own with the help of outside volunteers, that way our club members may sit back and enjoy the fruits of our hard labor! But to do that, we must have all of our ducks in a row beforehand.

Please post here as a RSVP, as we need an estimated head count for our generous host location. We thank you in advance for your participation!! :clap:
----------------------------------------------------------

9/12/08
Our next committee/board meeting is Monday Sept. 15th; 6:00 pm at Kelly's. All members are invited to attend!

70STANG
April 16th, 2008, 07:01 PM
I'll be there on the 30th and will be happy to help in any way I can!

05Roush
April 27th, 2008, 09:05 PM
Thanks Brian!! :)

Anyone else? I hate to be a bother but I need to send in a head count! :o

Thank you all in advance!! (hint! hint!)

GrmReapr
April 28th, 2008, 09:55 PM
I'll be there.

obxmush
April 28th, 2008, 10:01 PM
Ah maybe....hahahahaha of course I will be there

05Roush
April 28th, 2008, 10:42 PM
Ah maybe....hahahahaha of course I will be there

You'd better be!! :pirate:

For that matter... Mr. Reaper had better be too!! :grab:

05Roush
June 3rd, 2008, 02:40 PM
Just to let you know our next Committee meeting is Weds. June 18th @ 7:00 pm. Location has yet to be determined so please keep an eye here for an update... also, feel free to suggest a location!!

I'd like to thank those that stepped up at our last meeting and volunteered! :clap: You guys are the best and it really takes so much work off the shoulders of a few! Thank you again!!

There are still positions available:

Club Secretary(ASAP!!) - take minutes at the board and committee meetings. Send emails to the club members; type up monthly meeting agendas and keep the message board calendar up to date.

Webmaster - I think the name says it all!

Concessions – Responsible for organizing concessions for the day of the Shamrock show.

Vendors – Responsible for organizing vendors for the Shamrock show.

These committees need additional help:

Sponsorship/Membership Discount Program – work with Mike; Gain annual sponsors for the club/Shamrock show as well as businesses to participate in the Membership Discount Program. (Mike)

Raffle – Gain items for the club to raffle as well as to use for the silent auction; goodie bags; restaurant dollars off. Handle the 50/50s. (J.T. & Mike)

Even if you're not wanting to commit to being a chair for any of these committees, but have ideas and are willing to help, please come to the meeting and let us know. We do not turn down any help and/or ideas!!! :o

05Roush
June 17th, 2008, 09:46 PM
Our next meeting is Monday June 23rd at the New York Pizza Pub... 7:00 pm!! :D

05Roush
August 7th, 2008, 12:23 AM
Our next meeting is a combined Board Meeting and Committee Meeting...

Monday; August 18th, 6:30 pm; Location Kelly's Restaurant... in the bar area...

This meeting is rather important in nature as it's our sponsorship kickoff plus we'll be discussing and hopefully making a decision on our charity for the March show!

05Roush
August 13th, 2008, 05:07 PM
updated...

70STANG
August 13th, 2008, 06:51 PM
Put it in my planner so I'll be there for sure. Really.

Monster Keeper
September 4th, 2008, 06:32 PM
I wish I could be there..... but I am just a little to far away right now. I will be going into the hospital next Monday to have test done to determine the size and what to do about my anursium. I most likely am in the wrong place to post this, but I am SCARED, and I am not one that scares easily.

I do miss being there with everyone, and look forward to coming back and seeing everyone, and we might be moving back, I am not adjusting to the Piedmont to well.

Tony

70STANG
September 4th, 2008, 11:12 PM
We miss seeing you and hope the best for you at your hospital visit. Let us know if there is anything you need or anything we can do to help you or Karen. Keep us posted on your prognosis and know you are in our thoughts!

69nova
September 5th, 2008, 07:26 AM
Yeah we miss havin you, and the monster around, there are not other vehicles w/ that nice whisley grrrrrrr. Hope evereything goes well and let us know if there is anyhting we can do.:grab:

obxfishfuzz
September 5th, 2008, 05:13 PM
DITO on that!!!!:cop:

DT/NoTime
September 12th, 2008, 06:12 PM
Thoughts and prayers are with you for a good prognosis and a rapid recovery. Also, if the next meeting is this coming Tuesday night, I'll be able to attend and hope to pick up some window clings and a T-shirt. I may bring along some guests from N.Y. and Chicago. DT

05Roush
September 12th, 2008, 11:44 PM
Original Post has been updated...