PDA

View Full Version : I got a secret!!!!!

OBXCharterCaptain
July 10th, 2011, 12:54 PM
I HAVE A SECRET.....SWORNED TO SECRECY!!!! ALL WILL BE KNOWN THIS WEEK....:ohnoes:

DT/NoTime
July 10th, 2011, 01:07 PM
James is really an agent for the "Geek Squad" ? No Way! -DT

Bill190D
July 10th, 2011, 02:54 PM
Do not under-estimate the power of the darkside young Skywalker! :rolleyes:

Bill

OBXCharterCaptain
July 10th, 2011, 03:33 PM
Do not under-estimate the power of the darkside young Skywalker! :rolleyes:

Bill

LOL....never my young "Paddywan"....The "force" is strong with this one!..:eek:

05Roush
July 10th, 2011, 10:07 PM
A secret huh?

70STANG
July 11th, 2011, 07:40 AM
Sorry to blow the secret but we already know..... Howard is a cross dresser. haha

Seriously, when will be know?

Bill190D
July 11th, 2011, 09:23 AM
Sorry to blow the secret but we already know..... Howard is a cross dresser. haha

Oh, man! You weren't supposed to spill the beans on that one!!!!

Bill

05Roush
July 11th, 2011, 11:53 AM
He must have finally come to his senses and converted to FORD!

DT/NoTime
July 11th, 2011, 04:40 PM
What is it ? Do Eddie and Anissa have a secret stash of GM muscle cars ?? Has JT been fighting back a severe FOMOCO Jones ???? Do I really just play a Doctor on TV ????? Talk about suspense !! I like the plastic wrapped seats in the teaser shot. Hmmmmmmm....... -DT

OBXCharterCaptain
July 11th, 2011, 04:58 PM

You're right and the dresses you gave me don't fit. Apparently you lied about your weight..:D But seriously...Patience Grasshopper.....all will be known tomorrow night. I will be at Pour Pete's at 6:30 PM

OBXCharterCaptain
July 11th, 2011, 05:05 PM
What is it ? Do Eddie and Anissa have a secret stash of GM muscle cars ?? Has JT been fighting back a severe FOMOCO Jones ???? Do I really just play a Doctor on TV ????? Talk about suspense !! I like the plastic wrapped seats in the teaser shot. Hmmmmmmm....... -DT

Talk about Cross Dressing.....that would be something if Anissa & Eddie had a secret stash of GM cars. I did NOT know you played a Doctor on TV. I thought you were a Barber.

DT/NoTime
July 11th, 2011, 07:11 PM
Yep, "MUMs" the word on their GM stash. A Barber? My hairline must have given it away..................... I have no Idea what the "suprise" is, but I've been enjoying following this thread! -DT

05Roush
July 11th, 2011, 07:45 PM
So let me see if I got this right...

Howard is a cross dresser.
Brian lies about his weight and changes the sizes on the dresses he loans to Howard.
James really DOES know how to turn on a computer.
DT is really a distributor for the Hair Club for Men.
JT sincerely drools over FOMOCO products but drives a bowtie as a front to his illness.
Eddie and I are really building a 64 1/2 Camaro Transformer.

And finally... Bill is really Luke's dad!!

05Roush
July 11th, 2011, 07:48 PM
Oh and Is someone going to tell me what color it is or do I have to place a phone call to a dealer I know for the info????

Bill190D
July 11th, 2011, 08:52 PM
Is there any other color besides black?????? :rockon:

Bill

OBXCharterCaptain
July 11th, 2011, 09:09 PM
So let me see if I got this right...

Howard is a cross dresser.
Brian lies about his weight and changes the sizes on the dresses he loans to Howard.
James really DOES know how to turn on a computer.
DT is really a distributor for the Hair Club for Men.
JT sincerely drools over FOMOCO products but drives a bowtie as a front to his illness.
Eddie and I are really building a 64 1/2 Camaro Transformer.

And finally... Bill is really Luke's dad!!

You forgot....YOU & EDDIE secretly LOVE GM products

OBXCharterCaptain
July 11th, 2011, 09:10 PM

Bill

Black is Beauuuutiiiful:rockon:

DT/NoTime
July 11th, 2011, 09:27 PM
This is the spot to check when I need a good laugh! By the way, I'm not only the president of the Hair Club for Men, but I'm also a client. '64 1/2 Camaro? Rare car!!! -DT

OBXCharterCaptain
July 11th, 2011, 10:07 PM
This is the spot to check when I need a good laugh! By the way, I'm not only the president of the Hair Club for Men, but I'm also a client. '64 1/2 Camaro? Rare car!!! -DT

Hey...it's a slow news week LOL

05Roush
July 11th, 2011, 10:13 PM

Bill

Yes, competition orange!! :p

obxladyDi
July 12th, 2011, 09:44 AM
I'll bet he's pregnant!!

OBXCharterCaptain
July 12th, 2011, 12:18 PM
[QUOTE=obxladyDi;6751]I'll bet he's pregnant!![/QUOTE

.....:eek:

05Roush
July 12th, 2011, 12:59 PM
I'll bet he's pregnant!!

We can only hope!! I can already see the clubhouse... 20 bay garage, bar, full kitchen, personal drag strip and oval track out back! :rockon:

obxladyDi
July 12th, 2011, 01:55 PM
I bet it has something to do with the word "SPIRIT" am I close

05Roush
July 12th, 2011, 04:12 PM
I bet it has something to do with the word "SPIRIT" am I close

If we're thinking of the same thing referring to "SPIRIT"... that was last week's news! :p

OBXCharterCaptain
July 12th, 2011, 05:05 PM
We can only hope!! I can already see the clubhouse... 20 bay garage, bar, full kitchen, personal drag strip and oval track out back! :rockon:

This thread is going waaaaaay off base. So to set the record straight before the "SECRET" is revealed tonight at 6:30PM

1) I am NOT pregnant
2) I am NOT a cross dresser
3) I do NOT believe in spirits
4)Brian IS a cross dresser
5)DT is a barber on TV
6)Anissa & Eddie are closet GM lovers
7) Lady Di hates flowers
8) My Corvette is FASTER than Bill's Maurader

DT/NoTime
July 12th, 2011, 09:32 PM
So WHAT was it? It's 9:30 and I just got in from work, checked here and NOTHING!! So what if it smells liks teen SPIRIT? WHAZZUP?? -DT

OBXCharterCaptain
July 12th, 2011, 10:09 PM
So WHAT was it? It's 9:30 and I just got in from work, checked here and NOTHING!! So what if it smells liks teen SPIRIT? WHAZZUP?? -DT

You should play Columbo on TV....you got the seats covered in plastic. Bill traded his Mustang Convertible for a BEAUTIFUL Camaro Coupe. He stopped by the house on Sunday and told me .... and didn't want to tell anyone till Tuesday when he showed up with it. It was a fun thread...:cheers:

DT/NoTime
July 12th, 2011, 11:19 PM
Sweet! "Oh by the way, I almost forgot; do you mind if I ask just one more question........." (the only Columbo I can muster) If he traded a Mustang for a Camaro, is it considered a "CROSSOVER" ? Regarding seat covers, my Impala SS was owned by a patient who insisted that his wife only sit on a comforter covering the passenger seat since he didn't want her "Fruit scented body oils" from staining the interior. I bought it from him during their divorce! Funny and true. Good night and thank you for an enjoyable thread. -DT

OBXCharterCaptain
July 13th, 2011, 02:59 AM
Sweet! "Oh by the way, I almost forgot; do you mind if I ask just one more question........." (the only Columbo I can muster) If he traded a Mustang for a Camaro, is it considered a "CROSSOVER" ? Regarding seat covers, my Impala SS was owned by a patient who insisted that his wife only sit on a comforter covering the passenger seat since he didn't want her "Fruit scented body oils" from staining the interior. I bought it from him during their divorce! Funny and true. Good night and thank you for an enjoyable thread. -DT

Do you have her phone number...:D

05Roush
July 13th, 2011, 08:47 AM
It was a fun thread and I'll even admit that the new car is sweeeet!! :D

70STANG
July 14th, 2011, 07:41 AM
Do you have her phone number...:D

:rolling:

04NCCOBRA
July 14th, 2011, 01:36 PM
Another Camaro :)

Bill- Take a ride by the house and let me see what you bought.

Bill190D
July 16th, 2011, 03:09 PM
Another Camaro :)

Bill- Take a ride by the house and let me see what you bought.

Was good chattin with ya, Don! Hope ya get better soon.

So in case ya haven't seen it, here is the secret revealed. Howard had a great time with this thread! ;)

Bill

http://i575.photobucket.com/albums/ss194/obxbill/bowtie001.jpg