PDA

View Full Version : My retirement

USSVET
June 8th, 2011, 09:10 AM
I would be honored by your presence at my Retirement ceremony as I celebrate Twenty Six years of service to our great country. :crying:

Date: Friday, October 28th, 2011
Time: 1000
Uniform: Dress Blues w/ ribbons for Active duty personnel.

Guests that do not have base decals are asked to use Gate 5 (Shore Drive and Independence Blvd) to enter the base. A guest list will be provided at the gate and directions will be given to the Chapel.

Reception immediately following at: :rockon::cheers:

JEB Little Creek Amphibious Base

CPO Brashear Conference Center

1432 Hewitt Drive, BLDG # 3620

Virginia Beach, VA 23459

RSVP to: brk10601@yahoo.com No later then 30 Sept, 2011. Thank you!

DT/NoTime
June 8th, 2011, 09:52 PM
Congratulations Ben! If I'm in the neighborhood that weekend, I'll try to be there. Best Regards, -DT

05Roush
June 8th, 2011, 10:41 PM
You can put us down for 2... I wouldn't miss it!! :D

OBXCharterCaptain
June 8th, 2011, 10:47 PM
Hi Ben....We'll be there RAIN OR SHINE....THANK YOU for your service!!:cheers:

USSVET
June 9th, 2011, 01:04 PM
Rain??? remember this post FFC, you will never hear those words again from our beloved Charter Captain!!:cheers:

05Roush
June 9th, 2011, 01:35 PM
I'm going to bring the video camera just in case it DOES rain. Next time I will have proof of the falling tears...

Crocman
June 9th, 2011, 09:29 PM
Congratulations Ben and thanks very much for your service. Welcome to the ranks of the retired. All gave some. Some gave all.

that hot rod lincoln
June 10th, 2011, 04:08 PM
Ben,
Have several out-of-state commitmtnts for October. If we are in town, it would be out HONOR to attend this momumental occasion. As stated earlier, thank you for your service.
Bill

Airhead
June 13th, 2011, 07:07 PM
Congrats Ben, Eddie, Sara and myself will be there. We are honored to show you tribute for all you have done.

OBXCharterCaptain
October 26th, 2011, 08:11 PM
Looks like it is going to RAIN on Friday. So everyone bring your camera's I WILL be there....driving my 4x4.:D

USSVET
October 27th, 2011, 03:47 PM
Howard, the forecast is clear in the morning with possible showers later on in the day and rain all day Saturday so the car display will still be going on for those that are interested. I look forward to seeing FFC tomorrow and you all have a place in my speech! Thank you for being the friends that you continue to be to myself and Lisa!

DT/NoTime
October 27th, 2011, 04:05 PM
Ben I'm sorry that I will be out of the area and unable to attend the ceremony. Congratulations and Thank You!! I'll see you soon. -DT

OBXCharterCaptain
October 27th, 2011, 04:21 PM
Howard, the forecast is clear in the morning with possible showers later on in the day and rain all day Saturday so the car display will still be going on for those that are interested. I look forward to seeing FFC tomorrow and you all have a place in my speech! Thank you for being the friends that you continue to be to myself and Lisa!

Ben....THANK YOU. It is an honor to be your friend. :cheers:

obxladyDi
October 28th, 2011, 10:47 AM
Sorry we weren't abe to attend, but Ron is working today. But I want to congratulate you on you retirement, and to thank you for your dedicated service. May the Good Lord watch over you and yours in this next phase of your life. Di

OBXCharterCaptain
November 1st, 2011, 04:03 PM
I have never been to a retirement ceremony before. I was awestruck by what I saw. Suffice to say...I was very honored to have been there to watch Senior Chief Ben Kline's retirement ceremony. I especially loved the way he was "Piped" off thru our cars....great show. Once again...Ben CONGRADULATIONS!!!

USSVET
November 1st, 2011, 06:46 PM
Howard, I am the one that was honored by First Flights presence at my ceremony, it was everything i had wanted it to be and the First Flight Cruisers played a huge part in making it an unforgettable event!!:rockon::cheers: