PDA

View Full Version : What can i expect on my first flight?

loisecken
December 14th, 2010, 12:42 AM
Im flying for the first time from Georgia to Washington. What is going though all the security like and what is the actually flight like? What should i wear?
Sorry for the questions, just curious.

USSVET
December 14th, 2010, 11:02 AM
you can expect a full cavity search, as for what you can expect from First Flight Cruisers, that answer would be a kick ass car club full of many different and very nice cars...happy travels!

Bill190D
December 14th, 2010, 05:49 PM
Catch us at the right time and ya may get the same search from us! Just kidding.

Bill

DT/NoTime
December 14th, 2010, 11:04 PM
After a long cold commute, I check into the club site and see THIS? Thanks friends, for really cracking me up! (I'll be doing a different kind of "cavity search" tomorrow.) Should there be a "Silly answers to Stupid Questions" section? Hmmmmm. It was very nice to share Saturday night's dinner with all of those that could attend, at the Brewing Station. You are a wonderful group of people. One of my best presents has been to count many of you among my friends. Merry Christmas and a belated Happy Hanukah to all; and best wishes for a Happy New Year. I'll be doing a different kind of "cavity search" tomorrow. -DT

DT/NoTime
December 15th, 2010, 01:51 PM
Sorry about not deleting that second "Cavity Search", posted it and went to bed. -DT