PDA

View Full Version : Happy Thanksgiving

OBXCharterCaptain
November 24th, 2010, 08:51 AM
Pat and I want to wish everyone a very Happy Thanksgiving. It is customary to say what we are all thankful for. Besides the normal things of friends n family.....I am extremly happy that....

that hot rod lincoln
November 24th, 2010, 09:21 AM
Happy Thanksgiving to you and Patricia, and all the rest!

USSVET
November 24th, 2010, 10:05 AM
HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO ALL FFC MEMBERS, IT CONTINUES TO BE A PLEASURE TO BE IN A CLUB WITH SO MANY CARING, GIVING AND BEST OF ALL "COOL" PEOPLE WHO ENJOY THEIR CARS AND CRUISING. I LOOK FORWARD TO AN EVENT FILLED 2011!!!:rockon:

05Roush
November 24th, 2010, 04:24 PM
Pat and I want to wish everyone a very Happy Thanksgiving. It is customary to say what we are all thankful for. Besides the normal things of friends n family.....I am extremly happy that....

Was there suppose to be an embedded pic at the end???

I too, am thankful for my family and friends as well as my FFC family that I am proud to call friends! I hope you all have a happy and safe Thanksgiving!

DT/NoTime
November 24th, 2010, 06:42 PM
HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO ALL OF US, AND EVERYONE ELSE TOO!!!!!! -DT (sorry, my Caps Lock key was stuck...)

Bill190D
November 24th, 2010, 10:18 PM
A happy holiday to all!!! And do be careful on the roads this weekend.
The minivan crazies will be out in force!!!!

Bill

OBXCharterCaptain
November 25th, 2010, 04:31 AM
Was there suppose to be an embedded pic at the end???

I too, am thankful for my family and friends as well as my FFC family that I am proud to call friends! I hope you all have a happy and safe Thanksgiving!

Yep...there was a picture of a Corvette racing a Maurader. But by the time I transfered it the Corvette was already gone off the page....I still have the pic of the Maurader....:D

OBX TA
November 25th, 2010, 01:49 PM
Wishing everyone a happy Thanksgiving also. Be safe in your travels, regards//Bob.