PDA

View Full Version : And, I thought Holloween was over....

OBXCharterCaptain
November 9th, 2010, 03:14 PM
No...no it's isn't. Today around noon I saw something very scary in Kill Devil Hills. Burger King to be exact....A ghost of Holloween past, a ZOMBIE I think came into that Buger King and ordered a Whopper Jr., Onion Rings, and a Ice Coffee. He then took enough straws to pass out to a playground full of kids and put them in his shirt pocket. And, the whole time he was in contact with the "Netherworld" with some strange contraption he had plastered to his ear. He made his escape before I could sprinkle "Holy Water" on him and drove off in a not so clean Silver Lincoln.
So Beware everyone....there are still Zombie's lurking where you least expect them.......:scared:

that hot rod lincoln
November 9th, 2010, 04:00 PM
Perhaps, the individual was observing in a mirror, and as we all know unworldly beings such as the previous writer cannot (fortunitely for the rest of us) be seen in a mirror. On the other hand, that would clearly explain the egregously ugly vistage he oftimes displays.

All that having been said, I will, at all times try to be kind to Howard. My parents frequently told me to be kind to those who's appearance was so bad as to be petrifiying. And in howard's case, an 8 day clock would flee backward.

Lastly, it is well known that BK will allow most anything into their store, but allowing Howard? Really??

OBXCharterCaptain
November 9th, 2010, 04:22 PM
Perhaps, the individual was observing in a mirror, and as we all know unworldly beings such as the previous writer cannot (fortunitely for the rest of us) be seen in a mirror. On the other hand, that would clearly explain the egregously ugly vistage he oftimes displays.

All that having been said, I will, at all times try to be kind to Howard. My parents frequently told me to be kind to those who's appearance was so bad as to be petrifiying. And in howard's case, an 8 day clock would flee backward.

Lastly, it is well known that BK will allow most anything into their store, but allowing Howard? Really??

:violin:

DT/NoTime
November 10th, 2010, 10:17 PM
You guys crack me up! -DT

that hot rod lincoln
November 10th, 2010, 10:44 PM
[QUOTE=DT/NoTime;5749]You guys crack me up! -DT[/QU

Careful DT. I thought Howard was the only one cracked - please do not confuse me. Being around Howard is confusing enough.